Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 has me buzzing with loads of ideas and creative energy, so far everything is off to a good start! I was thrilled to finish "Lilium I" and get it up in a gallery show...my first since last June!!




"Lilium I", acrylic and paper on canvas, 10x9 inches




I'm constantly trying to strike that perfect balance between my two jobs, social outlets, health/fitness while keeping the fire under my butt burning with the desire to PAINT! It felt amazing to get this new painting completed, and I'm hoping that will keep the momentum going to finish more and more!

In other news, I was invited to live paint at Lucent L'Amour next month, which I'm psyched about, since I've had so much fun in the past doing events with The Do Lab. Also, I've been asked by the amazingly talented Chris Cubeta to create the cover for his next album!

Lots of fun things in store over the next few months, including lots of GOLDEN events...be sure to stay tuned for my class schedule.

I wish everyone the best with their creative endeavors this year!

No comments: